Retour  l'accueil du Blog color de Coralie - peintures - illustrations

April 14, 2009

"Mamie-Mélo et ses oiseaux" will be soon...

in french bookshops !

My book project has been choosen by a french editor.
It will be published this summer.

The author Nicole Snitselaar and myself are very happy !

I already worked a lot on this project,
that explains that there is no much new illustrations
on my blog nowadays...

I hope I will be able to show you soon the book's cover.

We would love to find editors interested in publishing
the book in other languages. Don't hesitate to contact me if you do !

And...

I would like to wish a happy birthday to Nicole and me !

We met just one year ago, and since, we have had great adventures together, just like many books projects !
For this occasion, Mamie-Mélo cooked for us ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Curieuse de voir Mamie Mélo, c'est dans celui ci qu'il y a la jolie cage à oiseaux ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui c'est bien celui-là !
    Vivement cet été !

    ReplyDelete